No experience required, full training provided
$13.91/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to Coast, ACA and Client policies on ethics and integrity.
- Collect, evaluate, and prepare reports and/or other complex statistical data for Operations.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate.
- Generate/develop & maintain reports/systems to ensure Service Level Agreement.
- Collect, read, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation & generation of statistical and analytical reports.
- Act decisively to solve account specific/individual issues related to data generation/analysis/interpretation
- Maintain collection and tracking of relevant data.
- Maintain appropriate records of contacts and results on a daily basis.
- Work in accordance with the rules, roles and responsibilities set/specified by immediate supervisors.
- Deliver reports on time as requested by the client and/or management.
- Define and manage achievement of client performance objectives.
- Document work instructions / procedures as assigned.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.