The search for a new career ends here!
No experience required, full training provided
$13.91/hour plus $4.41 for Health and Wellness Benefits
This position assists with long range planning and on-going analysis of real time performance and the determination of alternative plans when necessary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Coast, ACA and Client policies on ethics and integrity.
- Collect, evaluate, and prepare reports and/or other complex statistical data for Operations.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate.
- Generate/develop & maintain reports/systems to ensure Service Level Agreement.
- Collect, read, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation & generation of statistical and analytical reports.
- Act decisively to solve account specific/individual issues related to data generation/analysis/interpretation
- Maintain collection and tracking of relevant data.
- Maintain appropriate records of contacts and results on a daily basis.
- Work in accordance with the rules, roles and responsibilities set/specified by immediate supervisors.
- Deliver reports on time as requested by the client and/or management.
- Define and manage achievement of client performance objectives.
- Document work instructions / procedures as assigned.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.