JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data center services – Management and architecture planning of the compute and storage environments. Availability and integrity of Coast and client data processing systems including internal enterprise applications.
- Network services – Intra-Office and external network and connectivity configurations
- Voice Services – Availability and capacity planning including vendor management.
- Support Services – Oversight of support teams and best practice processes for internal and remote users.
- Implementation and team development planning for future services
- Change management and vulnerability remediation
- Play key role in strategy/roadmap of major initiatives– Office 365, Azure, MDM etc.
- Design and implement automation tasks for endpoint standardization and ensuring stability and optimization of processing and server environments.
- Architect data backup and business continuity plans/disaster recovery.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of progressive technical management and leadership experience.
Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.